Helpers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the non helper would be my father in law that in his day was a good mechanic but now with his age he still thinks he can do it........but he can not!!

Tonight he came over and tried to help me adjust the right door. now since I needed the door where it was for the frame work I am going to do I did not want the door moved!! The bit I had to remove the door latch (pin????) was broken he used pliers and put big marks on it. Then he moved the pin, shut the door and now he can not open the door.

Hummmmm do I need this kind of help????? I love him but I think I will bring my 17 month old grandson to help me for now on!!!!LOL

I just figured I would share a bad help story with you!!!

So I thought my daughter would have liked to help me...turns out she'd rather dance around and sing Disney songs. Who'd have thought, right?

I guess I was being a little too optimistic. Maybe when I get the new interior in and clean up the body a little she'll be more willing to help (she doesn't like getting dirty). :D

Well, I found another helper:

2ia6hyr.jpg

Back