Honest Opinion

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksschraml

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 351 2v
68 Firebird 455 4bbl
I just made a poster for my car and was wanting some opinions on it(what it does, does not need) Thanks in advance for the response...

2vvufro.jpg
[/img]

Looks nice. The only thing I see that I would change is the pic of the rear of the car. Looks like it is missing the back tires. Good job though!

Great looking poster! You may want to separate what was original to the car when built from what was changed. That's usually one of the questions I get at car shows; folks want to know if thats how it came from the factory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! The only thing I might suggest is using a black background to help hide the ground in the cropped photos...otherwise, it looks sweet!

Fantastic man!! Great job and for sure, great car!!!... If i may, i´d like to point some posible upgrades but just opinions, not corrections...

In the top picture, i dont particulary like to see the floor/road in which the car is standing... if i were you, i´d crop just the car and then, photoshop the artificial shadow onto the floor plane...

The other point that can be improved is to avoid the "M" in the top title "MACH 1" writes over the rear wheel of the car pic... If you can make those blocks (picture and text) separate it will work better...

Well... this is just an opinion and sorry if my english is a little messy!... it is early in the morning here and i speak spanish in my country! jeje...

FANTASTIC JOB!! Good luck on the shows!

great job!!....You should try to make it a centerfold add and make another picture with interior shots..bragging about the high tech racing dash...fold down seats if you got them and such...hehehe

A couple of things

On the color what is meant by adjusted?

In your last paragraph than should be then
My suggestion is a picture of the engine. It's annoying going to shows and everyone's hood is up, A car looks so much better with the hood down.

Just my two cents for what it's worth.

Very Very nice! What does D/O at the end of the rear factory louvers mean?
I would guess D/O=Dealer Option
:s brain fart, thanks!

A couple of things

My suggestion is a picture of the engine. It's annoying going to shows and everyone's hood is up, A car looks so much better with the hood down.

Just my two cents for what it's worth.
Matter of opinion with this one cause it's like going to a nudie bar and seeing them dance with their boy shorts on. Although very sexy, I personally want to see the hood up if you know what I mean :blush: I see the car with the hood down almost everyday, but only at shows and cruise is when we get to see the heart and soul of a car. Nothing like a well taken cared of engine and a vintage muscle car engine at that! Ram air, shaker, hemi, flatheads, tunnels, six pack, etc etc etc is what I'm looking for at shows.

Very Very nice! What does D/O at the end of the rear factory louvers mean?

A couple of things

Thanks for all the ideas everyone. As always you guys helped me out a bunch! yes the d/o is dealer option, thats how it appears on my paperwork (I have all the original papers for the car including the sales brochure, service records, warranty records. old owner never threw anything away) about the adjusted on the color. I started with 6E than tinted it because 6E just looks too pale (imo) thanks again for all the help.....

If anyone needs any of the brochures or flyers for a 73 let me know I can have them copied. I also have the windshield screen that says send help or need gas with the ford logo from 1973 don't know if it came with the car or he found it somewhere but if someone needs it i can copy that too. Also going to make another poster with pics of the engine and interior and post it so if you can give me some help on that I would appreciate it....thanks everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Back