I need a car cover....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71MACH-1

Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH 1 351C (WITH A CAM)
4SPD HURST
FACTORY AC
DISC BRAKES
PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC IGNITION
TORINO SEATS WITH CONSOLE
GAUGE PACKAGE
I need it for my 71 Mach 1 with spoiler....

What is recommended?

Last edited by a moderator:
I need it for my 71 Mach 1 with spoiler....

What is recommended?
By far the best covers for the money are Covercraft..I have the weather shield on my 04 350 z..05 Vette..both cars are stored OUTSIDE...The covers have kept both cars looking Brand new..I also have the Noah on my 71 Camaro..& Just ordered a Noah (today) for my 72..The covers fit great..& work fantastic..Plus covercraft stands behind their product..On the 04 z cover it developed a small rip on one of the seams there was 1 month left on the warranty (4 years) I called covercraft ..sent the cover back ..They replaced it with a new one no questions asked..

Thanks

That's what I'll get. Who did you buy them through??

What's the cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
What ever you do, buy the most expensive CoverCraft you can find. the quality difference between the lower priced ones and highest priced ones MUST be different. I bought one of the mid-priced ones and in the Florida weather it turned into tissue paper.

I contacted them to ask questions. They treated me real nice even offered to replace the cost (because i wanted to upgrade). OH they were so kind each and every time I called. Funny they never DID anything they said they were going to do. After a year I GAVE UP!!! So they NICED me to death.

Their customer service STINKS!!!!!!

What ever you do, buy the most expensive CoverCraft you can find. the quality difference between the lower priced ones and highest priced ones MUST be different. I bought one of the mid-priced ones and in the Florida weather it turned into tissue paper.

I contacted them to ask questions. They treated me real nice even offered to replace the cost (because i wanted to upgrade). OH they were so kind each and every time I called. Funny they never DID anything they said they were going to do. After a year I GAVE UP!!! So they NICED me to death.

Humm..The 1st noah i bought for the z lasted a little more than the warranty period 3 years..So I bought the weather shield as the 2nd one after I bought a 99.00 other brand that didn't fit right & lasted about 6 months..I spoke directly to covercraft for my warranty..simple conversation..told them about the seam..they asked for the serial number (all covercrafts have a tag with the number sown in) Checked the number..said send it back..sent back..new one arrived a week later..

My covercraft has been awesome. Think it was around 270 but is one of the custom fit for the car and actually fits. I wish it had mirror pockets but other than that no problems period.

Humm..The 1st noah i bought for the z lasted a little more than the warranty period 3 years..So I bought the weather shield as the 2nd one after I bought a 99.00 other brand that didn't fit right & lasted about 6 months..I spoke directly to covercraft for my warranty..simple conversation..told them about the seam..they asked for the serial number (all covercrafts have a tag with the number sown in) Checked the number..said send it back..sent back..new one arrived a week later..

I can laugh about it now Q. it was really weird they had their best people helping me. I was calm and polite too just to be sure they didnt think I was some "perfectionist"...nicest people in the world to talk to... I felt very comfortable that 'my receipt and all the information required would be enough"

But man I've never been driven down the road to NO WHERE like the ride those folks took me on.... hell I was in Wizard of Oz and didnt even notice. But hey my money was good quality and I sleep well at night knowing I did the right thing. Now I use 40.00 Autozone covers for 5 years and NOT ONE PROBLEM!!! :D

I wouldnt recommend CoverCraft to line my dogs kennel....and HE's a good dog.

Back