Kinda Back

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been keeping them straight in your absence. Where's the keys though? :p God luck in rehab.
Hangin on the rack..........BOTH sets but so far no takers. Guess by the time someone got here now it would be to late :angel:
[sENT FROM DROID]

I'm somewhere over Kansas.... should be landing in Nashville in a few hours..... is it the hook in the laundry room or the one by the garage door into the house?........ :angel:

Talked to Roy tonight and he's doing better. We talked for about a half hour until a bushel of oysters, shrimp and hush puppies got in the way. Souded like he appriciated the opportunity for conversation but not quite up for socializing yet. Give him a call.

Talked to Roy tonight and he's doing better. We talked for about a half hour until a bushel of oysters, shrimp and hush puppies got in the way. Souded like he appriciated the opportunity for conversation but not quite up for socializing yet. Give him a call.
Thanks Mark for the call, and thanks for rubbing the food in also:mad: Should have come got those keys when I was down and almost out

Back