louver lover or not?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha, Frank, your are the best... :D

I think you have a lot of female genes - one week this way, one week the other way round - what's next :p:D:p:D;)

I am glad you are back in the Louver-Club ;)

John and Eric - your both cars are so amazing - oh man, beautiful - what sexy butts...

My wife say's I should take the female gene crack as a complement. I don't know about that. I guess I need two cars one with and one without, that should fix the situation. Anyway they're back on and I'm keeping them on until I change my mind again. Sexy butts? What did I miss something?

Louver design change? My louvers are over 20 years old and I recently noticed that newer louvers are different then mine. Mine cover the rear window completely and the newer ones (correct me if I'm wrong) seem to come up short at the bottom of the window and look like they are short about two inches. Was this a design change to eliminate the trunk lid from making contact with the last louver when opened? I don't know? Anybody? I'm just going by the pics posted in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew you would put them back on! :)

The ones I just put on mine don't cover the window all the way. They stop short to allow the trunk to open. I don't know why they didn't add a flat piece at the bottom, but oh well I still like them. I think I am going to add a 4" piece of black vinyl on the bottom of the window. That should make them blend in better.

I knew you would put them back on! :)

The ones I just put on mine don't cover the window all the way. They stop short to allow the trunk to open. I don't know why they didn't add a flat piece at the bottom, but oh well I still like them. I think I am going to add a 4" piece of black vinyl on the bottom of the window. That should make them blend in better.
Yes, mine are from Summit Racing, and come up just a little short on the backlight. I hadn't really considered adding anything to help them blend, but that's not a bad idea, J! ::thumb::

Latest posts

Back