• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

M code for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
Selling my 71 M code Mach1. Originally a 4speed, disc brake,power steering,deluxe interior,staggered rear shocks,ram air hood,front- rear spoilers etc. 351c, now race c4 trans,3.50 trac loc rear end vintage aluminum cragars both engine and trans have approx 150 miles on them, engine dynos at 406 hp. Clean So Cal car with a couple of rust bubbles under the paint on a couple of places. Big shocks, springs, sway bars both front and back, lowered, and regretfully ready for a new home.Red on black- 17,000.

71 mustang 002.JPG71 mustang 008.JPG71 mustang 004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's too bad, is this a permanent thing or are you looking for something else? Hope it goes to a good home.
No its not a permanent thing just an adjustment in life. The stable just needs a little thinning to assist with business, kids, grandkids etc. Parts used on build are all top shelf good guy stuff no junk. To add to the description it has new BFG radial TA'S and ALUMINIZED 2 1/2 flowmaster exhaust. It runs as good as it looks. I will try to get some pics up soon!

That's too bad, is this a permanent thing or are you looking for something else? Hope it goes to a good home.
No its not a permanent thing just an adjustment in life. The stable just needs a little thinning to assist with business, kids, grandkids etc. Parts used on build are all top shelf good guy stuff no junk. To add to the description it has new BFG radial TA'S and ALUMINIZED 2 1/2 flowmaster exhaust. It runs as good as it looks. I will try to get some pics up soon!

[/quot Got help with pictures to those that asked!

so what did you do to lower the car? what other adjustments or mods did you make?
The list is long but a brief run down would be a true Hi Performance engine built by one of the west coasts premier engine builders who builds most of the west coasts stock car champions engines. The trans is built by one of So Cals best racing trans shops. If you look closely at the engine pic you will see billet aluminum spacers on the shock perches for a lowered car such as mine. Aluminum pulley system,aluminum water pump, headers,electronic ignition,aluminum deep reverse bend air cleaner to fit high rise intake, carb spacer, etc. under a stock hood:D Chrome BIG alternator,high volumn radiator, stainless fan, 40,000 volt MSD coil, all of the items listed in original heading which really makes this car look and handle like one of the bad boy racers from back in the day.Many many new parts for its restoration, carpet ,dash, gas tank,rubber seals,package tray etc!

so what did you do to lower the car? what other adjustments or mods did you make?
The list is long but a brief run down would be a true Hi Performance engine built by one of the west coasts premier engine builders who builds most of the west coasts stock car champions engines. The trans is built by one of So Cals best racing trans shops. If you look closely at the engine pic you will see billet aluminum spacers on the shock perches for a lowered car such as mine. Aluminum pulley system,aluminum water pump, headers,electronic ignition,aluminum deep reverse bend air cleaner to fit high rise intake, carb spacer, etc. under a stock hood:D Chrome BIG alternator,high volumn radiator, stainless fan, 40,000 volt MSD coil, all of the items listed in original heading which really makes this car look and handle like one of the bad boy racers from back in the day.Many many new parts for its restoration, carpet ,dash, gas tank,rubber seals,package tray etc!
Offers- trades- partial trades? Interest, no interest,throw me under the bus, go to hell anything?:D Most everything is new or low milage I dont think there is another one anywhere optioned like this for this price ,just checking give me some feedback. Thanks

Good luck with the sale, 427heaven! These days it takes the right buyer to get a decent price for our cars, which also takes a lot of patience. If you're willing to negotiate a little, I don't see why it wouldn't sell. Best of luck! :)

Good luck with the sale, 427heaven! These days it takes the right buyer to get a decent price for our cars, which also takes a lot of patience. If you're willing to negotiate a little, I don't see why it wouldn't sell. Best of luck! :)
Thanks for the well wishes Doc- I think from now on im going to jump on that band wagon for a plain jane- er fastback or vert 1500-2500 range with all the others, theres more fish in that sea:huh: Less stressfull getting the hard parts and specialty pieces for that just right build. Sell, trade, offers. Dont be bashful if your looking for a clean one with some real good stuff on it let me know!

Back