Manual Transmission Guys

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, a second company to repo the clutch pedal but the 1st to repo the brake pedal.

now i'm sure gary at americanpowertrain will be kind of enough to take care of both of your cars.

when r u guys planning on making the trip?

OK here is the latest and greatest info I have. Spoke with I believe Gray today, who is over development and we worked out a trip to Knoxville. Then he said he would give my number to the guy that would be coming in and I should get a call in a bit. This was all at 330. Then Got a call from Gary I think ( If you cant tell I'm not very good with names) and we talked about what he needed and talked about when. With that being said looks like Monday he is going to come to the garage and do some stuff and then take my pedals back with him to do a cad drawing of them. I will keep everyone posted.

OK here is the latest and greatest info I have. Spoke with I believe Gray today, who is over development and we worked out a trip to Knoxville. Then he said he would give my number to the guy that would be coming in and I should get a call in a bit. This was all at 330. Then Got a call from Gary I think ( If you cant tell I'm not very good with names) and we talked about what he needed and talked about when. With that being said looks like Monday he is going to come to the garage and do some stuff and then take my pedals back with him to do a cad drawing of them. I will keep everyone posted.
whoop whoop!

Ok the new Latest and Greatest..........................After all the talk last week I never received a call over the weekend to set up a time for today. I will give them a couple of days then shoot an email over to them. Will give the benefit of the doubt right now because you never know what may have come up over the weekend. :(

geez, i've be standing on my toes over the weekend hoping to figure out something on this. i guess i'll stand normally until then. :D:D:D

I, the eternal optimist, will wager that you will receive a reply, and it will come before this Friday. Keep us posted.

Doc
Glad to hear, Roy. I'll keep being optimistic when I hear that you got together with them this coming Monday. They've still got my respect.

Doc

OK folks this is the latest..............They showed up on Monday, took measurements and pictures and took my pedals. I was not there during the visit so really not sure what the next step is. I sent over an email and he said he would keep me posted on whats going on. One thing he did say was that they did not realize our system was a pull set up not a push type. So not exactly sure how they will handle that, but hopefully wont be to long before I hear something because the motor is going under the hood hopefully by next week.:D

OK folks this is the latest..............They showed up on Monday, took measurements and pictures and took my pedals. I was not there during the visit so really not sure what the next step is. I sent over an email and he said he would keep me posted on whats going on. One thing he did say was that they did not realize our system was a pull set up not a push type. So not exactly sure how they will handle that, but hopefully wont be to long before I hear something because the motor is going under the hood hopefully by next week.:D
greg, what you have from him is a manual brake pedal! there is another brake pedal that has a different attachment point for a power brake pedal. maybe another member from the forum can make measurements for you to make both brake pedals. or maybe even put both attachment points on both pedals.

heres the difference between the two!!! of course the powerbrake one is a automatic brake pedal but you get the idea though.

manual vs power pedal.jpg

Dropped off another piece to gene on Sunday. No word yet. Figured I would give them till the end of the week and then shoot them an email. Kinda thought they might post an update on here for everyone to see the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back