Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, what on the reprort or where shows it as a display car? Never saw that on any I have had

Don

Order type : Stock – a dealer orders a vehicle to have available for display at his/her location....Was not meaning it said display on the marti ;)
::huh:::

But is that a rare order type? I thought STOCK meant car would be put into dealer stock/inventory as a regularly ordered vehicle. Hmmm I need to study up on the order types...

Ray

+ 1 Stock order - was some sales manager checked the options boxes and ordered the car for stock inventory.

Car came in and got parked on the lot for sale.

Hey, what on the reprort or where shows it as a display car? Never saw that on any I have had

Don

Order type : Stock – a dealer orders a vehicle to have available for display at his/her location....Was not meaning it said display on the marti ;)
::huh:::

But is that a rare order type? I thought STOCK meant car would be put into dealer stock/inventory as a regularly ordered vehicle. Hmmm I need to study up on the order types...

Ray
+ 1 Stock order - was some sales manager checked the options boxes and ordered the car for stock inventory.

Car came in and got parked on the lot for sale.

Yes.. highly optioned cars where for display in showrooms or on lot untill sold...No dealership ordered a 4 too 5,000 dollar optioned out mustang to sell right away "usualy" reason why marti site says..Stock: For display at his or her location.....and hopfully brings in people too look at cheaper ones they can afford....Same with any store...You buy some expencive ones just to bring in people to order or buy cheaper ones..lol...Speicialy when most stock orders sit on lots for a long time. "besides mine" It only sat little more than a week...And with how many options it had im sure it was around the high end of 4,500 ..Which was alot in 1973...I need to get the emiger report next to see for sure..lol

I'm so glad I posted this. Even tho I have already made several changes to my car, I haven't done anything that can't be easily put back to original.

I'm now sold on ordering both reports.

Thank you all for your contributions!

Back