Megasquirt 2 v3 on 351c

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you looking at, pal?!

• Your face

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nothing much

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yo momma

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Hey, beat it chief!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
MS2 can only control 2 batches (2 injector outputs). I have 2 banks of 4 injectors in parrallel. MS3 can run fully sequential (individually), but requires more complicated input sensors. I've heard the only real world benefit of sequential is better emissions, and the ability to tune cylinders individually (requires each exhaust runner to have an o2 sensor bung in order to get individual feedback). I was skeptical about the batch fire system, but it works great!
That's what I had heard as well.

I added a bunch of screenshots to post 34, enjoy!

ok that sir is bad ass. i have wanted to to fule injection for a while but i havent seen it on a cleveland till now, yes please keep us updated on this i might have to look in fule injection in the near future. ya those ausie heads are the one i put on, Thanks man lookin great!

My one experience with mega squirt was terrible. It was on a 60s malibu with a LT1 from a corvette. That thing was a nightmare. It sounds like yours is working out much better. I have thought about getting the edelbrock fuel injection setup for my 408W but i think i will just go with an 850 double pumper. This is an awesome thread, cant wait to see the first drive once all the bugs are worked out.

Back