Mustang Sally has passed away, but never forgotten

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rod,

Sorry for your loss, but happy for the many years of joy you two shared. She sounds like she was an amazing woman and (hopefully) God will listen and take action on her list. My deepest condolences to you and your family

Richard

Rod, I am sorry to hear this.

My condolences to you and your family

Cancer sucks

I am very sorry and saddened to hear this. You and your family have my deepest condolences. My wife and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Thank you for the kind words!  Hard to talk about it. I suppose it will take awhile.

Rod

Oh Gosh ... May i add my condolences to you and your family. Very sorry to hear this - I wish cancer was something we could eradicate - and as a show of support our family will make a donation to cancer research. 

all the best 

Al 

Thank you for the donation!!   She really liked your paintings........keep up the good work!

Rod

Thank you Frank! 

The Quarter window stickers showed up today from my daughter. I will install tomorrow for mothers day.

Rod and Sally

moms window sticker.jpg

Always sad to read those bad news. myeloma disease was that one which took my dad, I know what it does. Sorry for your loss, today for mother's day we have a though for you and your kids and grand kids.

May she is in Mustang heaven.

At home on 4-20-21 Sally has passed away from Multi Myeloma bone cancer. Her battle was fought hard and long for 12 years. Within the last year she has had a "Car t cell transplant" and a "Bone marrow stem cell transplant". Both to NO avail from this ruthless cancer. Sally and I were married for 36 years, have 5 children and 14 grandchildren.

She loves her 71 mach 1 and often helped me to rebuild it. She tells me there is a mustang heaven and once asked DON from Ohio mustang to be sure and bring his parts with him. Attached is a picture of when we took the Mach for ice cream. Car was not completed yet but we took it any way :)

Sally made a list over the last year to take with her on her journey to heaven. She often said many things are just not correct in the World today and she hoped to meet with God and let him/Her know of it. She often said I still have a lot of work ahead of me and I will do my best to get it done.

Rod and Sally

View attachment 50551
Rod,
I just saw your post today and I'm sorry to hear that the battle has ended. Hopefully all the scars are healing almost a year out... In my scene, we (Beth & I) are a few years behind you as my wife was diagnosed with DLBC lymphoma 10 years ago and when she was "cured" the first time is when we bought the green (lymphoma color) stang droptop (as long as she could drive it) so my desire for a top loader was obviously Trumped by that. In 2017 she had CAR-T at NW U in Chicago and it saved her life. Fast forward to last Sept, she landed in the 10% of patients that get therapy related MDS and was treated at Froedtert in Milw and last month she received a young 26yr old males bone marrow to give her a shot at a new immune system donated by this awesome young man through BeTheMatch.org She's a month out and the first biopsy is tomorrow and I'm confident she is going to be good to go as of now. I hope you are doing well today and the challenges of the unknown are always with me as I am certain they were/are with you.
Peace brother. 💪🏻🇺🇸

Back