my awsome wife

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my wife Mary, been married 32 years! Thats me on the right and my brother Mike on the left!
If you're on the right, and your brother is on the left, that means your wife is in the middle??? We get confused easy here in SoCal...
Geez please forgive me! I forgot there were californians on this forum! I know over there "WIFE" has more than 1 definition!!! Soooo the MALE on the left is my Brother Mike he is a mercedes guy has one of those SL6xx convetibles with over 600 HP. The MALE on the right is me "JOHN" Im not a big Mercedes fan but love my fords!!! The FEMALE standing in the background is my FEMALE wife Mary! She likes reading her Kindle and hanging with her Best Friend "ME". Hope this clarifies the picture for you!!! :D

rofl::thumb::

This is my wife Mary, been married 32 years! Thats me on the right and my brother Mike on the left!
If you're on the right, and your brother is on the left, that means your wife is in the middle??? We get confused easy here in SoCal...
Geez please forgive me! I forgot there were californians on this forum! I know over there "WIFE" has more than 1 definition!!! Soooo the MALE on the left is my Brother Mike he is a mercedes guy has one of those SL6xx convetibles with over 600 HP. The MALE on the right is me "JOHN" Im not a big Mercedes fan but love my fords!!! The FEMALE standing in the background is my FEMALE wife Mary! She likes reading her Kindle and hanging with her Best Friend "ME". Hope this clarifies the picture for you!!! :D
:D ::thumb:: :udaman: lollerz

Five great years. ;)
but they have been married 9 years :p
Nope, I've been married for 14 year total...the ex-wife years sucked but my last 5 years have been fantastic. :D
I was married 24 years to my first wife and she sucked too but that was the only good thing she did...wait...that is probably inappropriate for this site...anyway, met a lady that I have been with for a year now and I have never been so happy in my life. She is everything I always wanted in a relationship. So good luck to you and the little lady and may you have many more years of joy together

Geez, I can´t believe I have not posted on this thread yet but then again, I think most of you have read some praise or other that I have posted on numerous occasions about my wife.

Although she is not into any technical stuff at all, she loves the Mustang just as much as I do and would even support me in getting a second classic muscle car (probably Mopar).

She puts up with my 20+ guitars that are scattered around the house and the vintage Fender amps I keep in the living room and she lets me have a 1968 302 block as a coffee table in the living room. For those who missed that part, here´s the link:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-built-a-manly-coffee-table?pid=20163#pid20163

And last but definitely not least she is pretty hot. I´m not gonna post a pic because there are some in the VIP section that you have probably seen. As for the others: Sign up!

:p

Geez, I can´t believe I have not posted on this thread yet but then again, I think most of you have read some praise or other that I have posted on numerous occasions about my wife.

Although she is not into any technical stuff at all, she loves the Mustang just as much as I do and would even support me in getting a second classic muscle car (probably Mopar).

She puts up with my 20+ guitars that are scattered around the house and the vintage Fender amps I keep in the living room and she lets me have a 1968 302 block as a coffee table in the living room. For those who missed that part, here´s the link:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-built-a-manly-coffee-table?pid=20163#pid20163

And last but definitely not least she is pretty hot. I´m not gonna post a pic because there are some in the VIP section that you have probably seen. As for the others: Sign up!

:p
Oh yeah, the legs and sunglasses pics. Those were cool...but only seen in the VIP area. ;)

Latest posts

Back