NEW 71-3 sheet metal parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
Complete trunk floor for all body styles, comes with shock mount, hole plugs and spare tire mounting bracket.

Just came out working on getting a pic and it up on the web site

Don

NO FAIR!!! :dodgy:

You're killin' me, Don! smh

rofl

J/K - this is awesome! ::thumb::

It's nice to know that guys taking on trunk restoration will have an easier go at it. :cool:

All,

OMS also has the new Gas Filler neck, the Tail lamp upper corners for coupe/convertible with Right hand and left hand, and 71-73 Quarter Panel Brackets for Fastbacks that ties the taillight panel to the rear quarter.

Don, Are they going to reproduce the Rear Quarter panel brackets for the coupes any time soon? The other item to get reproduced would be the support bracket where trunk catch mounts and the Gas Filler goes through!

Thank You for your Support!!

mustang7173

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric,

I think we restored our cars too soon!!! we should have held out a few more years :D

the way Don keeps getting new sheet metal, I see a full body in the future.

All,

OMS also has the new Gas Filler neck, the Tail lamp upper corners for coupe/convertible with Right hand and left hand, and 71-73 Quarter Panel Brackets for Fastbacks that ties the taillight panel to the rear quarter.

Don, Are they going to reproduce the Rear Quarter panel brackets for the coupes any time soon? The other item to get reproduced would be the support bracket where trunk catch mounts and the Gas Filler goes through!

Thank You for your Support!!

mustang7173
Quarter panel bracket for the coupe / convertibles are being made

Eric,

I think we restored our cars too soon!!! we should have held out a few more years :D

the way Don keeps getting new sheet metal, I see a full body in the future.
I know, Right? I'm beginning to think a full body might've been the cheaper way to go. rofl

Back