new guy from NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerjoe

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach 1 1971 torino 1965 comet 1990 gt
nice to find a site dedicated to 71-73 stangs. this is not my first mustang but it is my first 71 mach 1. my name is joey i live about 8 miles from nc motorspeedway and rockingham dragway in rockingham nc. my first car was a mustang which i still have a 1990 mustang gt. also have a 1965 coupe which is way back on the project list. i pretty much like all year mustangs except for a few makes. my plans for the mach 1 for now , are to put new suspension under it and repaint back to original. the car has 3514v, power brakes, original light pewter metallic,vermillion interior. the guy i bought the car from was the original owner, he said he bought the car new with ram air but car is m code on the vin ,maybe somebody has answer for that one

DSC01287.JPG

DSC01286.JPG

Welcome to the forums, Joey! Glad to have you aboard! Nice Mustang!

::welcome::

Welcome Joey

nice Mach1

Mines a convertible

so again welcome from

John in Brisbane Australia

WELCOME aboard, JOey!

As to the ram air situation, I would suggest that you order the "Marti Report" on your Mustang as that will tell you EXACTLY what options it had from the Factory.

http://www.martiauto.com/reports2.cfm

That having been said, I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums and again, Welcome to the Site!

BT

Welcome from Raleigh. Sweet Mach!

Welcome to the site from Virginia. The Ram air could have been installed by the dealer. Did the original owner give you all the paper work. Maybe the dealer sales invoice would show any dealer installed options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back