New To the Group

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was glad to find this group I have always loved the 71-73 Mustangs and now I Have 4 of them I will be posting Photos Very soon. I have a 1971 Mustang Grandé Wimbledon White, 1971 Mustang Mach 1 Unbuilt color and Engine not Decided yet, 1972 Mach 1 Convertible 351CJ Q Code currently on My Rotisserie, 1972 Mustang Mach 1 351CJ All numbers Matching Original Bright Lime Building it for my son.
Looking fwd of seeing these on your album.....with my lack of fortunate turns, would have lost my mind, home, and family if I had to do what I went through w/mine onto extras. Lookin fwd to even the work in progress, too. Feel I can gain a lot of FMI from you toward mine. In the midst of replacing an Edelbrock 2 barrel intake manifold for a Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold. Should increase my hp and minimally reduce the torque/lbs. The pic, depicting spending a lot of time in the church praying that it all will soon be at an end, time to enjoy it into drives othr than taking it to garages.

Back