NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peta called... They were pretty unhappy about the horse beating that occurred last night.
LOL, they were also upset about Joe Namath's over the top fox fur coat. When I first saw him walking up I thought it was Elton John. Today Joe was asked if was aware Peta was upset about him wearing the fur coat to the game, Joe being Joe said "Who's Peta?"Jacket.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the pats game...But its looking like a blow out, but what a Seahawk game!! wow!! cannot believe that one, what a heart attack game.

Made me break out all my old seahawk stuff...For better or worse, i been a fan and supported them when i could...Not many hawk fans can say they got a John Freisz rookie card.." Face Palm" ;)...Notice my leather ball says AFC...I got that thing 20 years ago..lol

P1180086.JPG

I thought the Packers out played the Seahawks up until the 4th quarter, at that point the Seahawks did exactly as expected, they put in high gear and rolled over the Packers.

The Patriots also played an awesome game today so we can expect a hard fought final in Arizona against the Seahawks, who ever has the best mojo will win.

Jim

I agree jim, it was looking pretty bleek... I told my buddy " we going to need a David Copperfield moment now too win" Soon as i said that in the final 6 min, all hell broke loose!! lol I said damn, there is magic!! {grins}

Ready for the big game!! Got all my vintage gear out too. Win or lose, i'm glad my team made it so far, and proud of how well they played.

Leather football helmet i had made years ago, by the same guy who made them for the movie leather heads, all made 100% authentic " down to the awfull chin strap" ;)

Hope everyone has a great day " if you watch or not" and even if your team not playing..Have a good one guys!!

P2010066.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It is..Was in honor of shady brady ;) jk...Naw that football is like 15 year old and hardly out of the box..lol

Was a good game..One mistake..Man..close:( but was still a good game.

Agree a great game, Wilson will toss and turn for a long time with the decision to pass rather than give the ball to the beast for the last yard needed to win the game. Not sure if it was Wilson's call or the coach's but it's all part of the game, the Patriots won, they're the Super Bowl Champs!

I'm a Niners Faithful and I'm still wondering wtf that last play was about. Go figure, it was still a great game to watch. My manager and coworker are Patriots fans so should be fun to see the grins on their faces tomorrow. Other than that, let the off season begin.

It's funny how the football gods work...Dallas gets a gift against Detroit. Green Bay gets a gift against Dallas. Seattle gets a gift against Green Bay. Now New England gets a gift against Seattle. A huge game of giveth and taketh.

JHawk

The Super Bowl holds a very special place in my heart, regardless of who is playing. It's a tradition that's become an integral part of my life, and I continue to enjoy its appearance year after year.

What does Super Bowl Sunday mean to me?

"3 weeks to Daytona, baby!" rofl

The Super Bowl holds a very special place in my heart, regardless of who is playing. It's a tradition that's become an integral part of my life, and I continue to enjoy its appearance year after year.

What does Super Bowl Sunday mean to me?

"3 weeks to Daytona, baby!" rofl
Another excuse to party! ::beer::

JHawk

Back