Odd part needed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71MACH-1

Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH 1 351C (WITH A CAM)
4SPD HURST
FACTORY AC
DISC BRAKES
PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC IGNITION
TORINO SEATS WITH CONSOLE
GAUGE PACKAGE
I have a 71 mach 1 351c with air

I need the flaps/covers that keep the air in the shroud. They attach to the radiator support. The top and bottom piece go between the condenser and the radiator. They are as long as the radiator.

The side pieces attach to the radiator support and cover the spaces between the support frame and condenser. The drivers side piece covers the AC dryer.

Help me

4 pieces in total

Any chance you could dig up a photo? Only because guys like me who don't have air and have NO IDEA what you are describing may see something at the swap meets and boneyards we scavenge from.

I'll try. The top piece is in the chiltons service guide between the condenser and radiator... My car is in the shop so I'll have to google it

If your building a driver and not a concours show car, you can make them from either a fender dirt seal from another car, or a mud flap from a semi...yeah I know it's not factory but it will cool the condenser

Last edited by a moderator:
If your building a driver and not a concours show car, you can make them from either a fender dirt seal from another car, or a mud flap from a semi...yeah I know it's not factory but it will cool the condenser
What are they called?? I want factory look

do they make a bottom and sides for the 71?

71-3's only had the top cover between radiator and core support, for all cars.

I have never seen anything special for A/C car or anything on the sides of the condenser.

Don

Back