random pics from first carshows this year

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonEvenson

Reaction score
My Car
This is a 1 of 51, on the Marti Report 71 Sportsroof (Fastback) Mustang show car Grabber Green Mettallic Z code paint, 3W deluxe white interior, Matching #s 351 Cleveland and FMX auto transmission. This is a show quality car, that needs very little to be perfect. Updates are as follows: Edelebrock intake & Carb. Flowmaster Exhaust, Petronix electronic ignition, white face gauges with green LED'S, pioneer MP3/USB and much more.
Car looking good..And some cool rides...All spokane area? I like the AC corba...Always wanted atleast a kit car of one..Till my cousin who is quite a bit shorter than me got in one and said...wow..You would not be confy...and be lucky to be able to drive one...They just too small ;( ..lol

I missed most of the local shows so far this year...My band always seems to book a gig same day...lol...But atleast il be able to catch our big one..Cool desert nights http://www.cooldesertnights.com/ My area's best car show of the year

Last edited by a moderator:
Car looking good..And some cool rides...All spokane area? I like the AC corba...Always wanted atleast a kit car of one..Till my cousin who is quite a bit shorter than me got in one and said...wow..You would not be confy...and be lucky to be able to drive one...They just too small ;( ..lol

I missed most of the local shows so far this year...My band always seems to book a gig same day...lol...But atleast il be able to catch our big one..Cool desert nights http://www.cooldesertnights.com/ My area's best car show of the year
These are local spokane shows 3 in the last two weeks, next weekend is the big one: Lost in the 50's sandpoint Idaho. We will definately try and make cooldesertnights down in your area. If you see us say Hi, u wont miss the car:) This whole carshow thing is new to us, and i love the attention this car gets (looks completely different in person) cant find a camera that captures metalflake. I have not heard one person say Packers or John deere or whatever shallow name that pops in their head in person only on this website:dodgy: Jealousy Sucks Dont It!:p

:s20130504_122529.jpg

20130504_110605.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_20130504_140759.jpg

IMG_20130505_154211.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back