• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Really Tempted

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 429 cu. in. C6 Auto
2007 Mustang GT Convertible 2002 Lincoln Continental
2006 Toyota Corolla S Type
2006 Honda Goldwing
+1. I'll bet it could be had for less than $500, and is probably in better shape than mine started out after I got it.

I would if I could...there is a vert in Oklahoma that a friend told me about that is scheduled for the crusher and it is just eating me alive that I can't get it, but as an old man once told me "cars are not kittens...you can't save them all"

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this on CL! I emailed him to see if he has a good title and what his rock bottom price is. Really tempted to go look at it! Looks like its all there!

http://smd.craigslist.org/cto/3048768224.html

The body looks like its in great shape. If you need it... make them an offer of $500, they'll probably take it. Good Luck!

ELEANOR ELEANOR ELEANOR ELEANOR ELEANOR

I'm just saying what a great project car to do an Eleanor clone :p
Eleanor? Who's Eleanor? ::shrug::

800px-Original_1973_Ford_Mustang_Mach_1_Eleanor.jpg

Wonder what the under carriage looks like...
He said the floorboards were good but the wheel wells were a disaster! Guess I'll find out tomorrow!

That is a GREAT find!!!! Good luck I hope you get it.

Post lots of pics if ya do.

Ray
Wow!!! The wife actually told me to get it if its worth it!!!!!!!

::chili::

Wow!!! The wife actually told me to get it if its worth it!!!!!!!

::chili::
Yup, I think I said something like that after my wife gave me permission to get the first one a couple of years ago. :D

If it were closer it would have already been on my trailer as well. Lol

300/400 max if he is already at 800 from 1500
Maybe we should all start calling him and offer him $200, so when our buddy gets there $400 will sound like a bargain...or we can offer him $800 if he holds it and irritate a forum member.

Go now hurry! If that was by me it would be on my trailer by now.
Well I tried to look at it today but the guy had already left for the day!!!!!

Maybe we should all start calling him and offer him $200, so when our buddy gets there $400 will sound like a bargain...or we can offer him $800 if he holds it and irritate a forum member.
well the 200 is ok! thats where I was gonna start! Now if he said he got an offer for 800 well I'd hate to see it but it would end up in the crusher!!!! :?(

I was thinkin under 500. Figured I'd start at 200. If I decide to get it!!!

Back