resquesting picture

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memento Mori

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1. Needs a lot of love but will be brought back.
I'm back with a slight update. While I'm waiting to get my intake back from the shop I took apart some of my dash and started looking around at the AC stuff again. Found out the internals under the dash were still there. The control box just wasn't ran to it. After rerunning the fan still isint getting power so I'm going to try to track that down today. But I am missing everything under the hood. Even the hoses that norm run to the heater core have been cut. Can anyone post a pic of a mostly stock engine bay of a 73 Mach (or other years if there's no difference) so I can have some idea of what all they pulled. The car has a 302. My goal for the moment is to at least get a defroster running for the winter.

Thanks

Pictures nice to have. My progress is stopped for the moment. Who ever had the car before. Rewired and spliced and pulled so much crap. I'm prob just going to try to get a harness and redo the car.

More than likely its going to be a York compressor, they are rebuildable... lots of people use them for their onboard air supply either for airide or offroading....

Im sure Roy has a scaled down picture of everything your missing.... haha,

Good luck,

Stephen

Latest posts

Back