• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 1972 Mustang Coupe Without 351C

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just drop $50k on it for the resto, you'll probably be able to get $25k at the auctions!

Just kidding. Good luck on selling it, I feel you on the '69 pony, I love that body style as well as the 71-73.
I would gladly drop 50K into the 69. As I never plan to part with it.

Just drop $50k on it for the resto, you'll probably be able to get $25k at the auctions!

Just kidding. Good luck on selling it, I feel you on the '69 pony, I love that body style as well as the 71-73.
I would gladly drop 50K into the 69. As I never plan to part with it.
That's how I feel about my '72. If it wasn't my dad's I wouldn't be as attached to it, but I'm already about 12k into it and I'm going to budget for an engine build, new transmission and new rear end. Maybe new rear suspension as well...as well as another $1500 or so on remaining interior, stereo, ignition system, and other miscellaneous things.

If anyone can help find a buyer I will pay you. 2000 OBO with the Running 351C FMX 1750 is lowest.

1000 bucks without the motor 750 Would probably be the lowest. Unless its not worth that. Then just give me a price that its worth and I will either cry or take it like a man thanks. Must sell soon.

I need it gone ASAP lol

If I lived closer to you, I would have grabbed it right a way!!

I can see it now, Me driving in a Pink Mustang!!! actualy, I would restore it pink and use it the the Breast Cancer Awarenes Car Shows around here.

If I lived closer to you, I would have grabbed it right a way!!

I can see it now, Me driving in a Pink Mustang!!! actualy, I would restore it pink and use it the the Breast Cancer Awarenes Car Shows around here.
offer $1,800 and use the $700 to have it shipped R.I. Have used DAS with good results in the past. Shame to see another possible rare car parted.

If you really are interested we can see shipping costs and I will make it worth your while.

Tell her she can drive it and it'll be pink. I really like the breast cancer part though. That really would be cool

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried selling it to my wife.. I will have to pass, I have to many projects going on (so I was told!!!)

but you can use the Breast Cancer thing as a sales point. an original Pink Car!!

Alright, that's too bad. Spirits up that I sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back