The 72 Sprint Coupe is toast

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take any and all wiring harnesses...contact me if interested.

How about a driver's side dash vent, mine is missing louvers. Is this an A/C car? I could use a condenser and receiver/dryer.

How about the old school M/T valve covers? SOMEBODY'S gotta snag those!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I continue the autopsy tonight starting on the back seat. Thought the block of wood holding up the armrest trim was a nice touch. Found out why it was there.

DSCN2193.JPGDSCN2194.JPGDSCN2195.JPGDSCN2196.JPG

I continue the autopsy tonight starting on the back seat. Thought the block of wood holding up the armrest trim was a nice touch. Found out why it was there.
I was a bit nervous about looking at your rust pics thinking your car may be in better condition than my rusty. Have no fear, my car has lots of hope in comparison. The funny thing is my 2 M codes are basically the exact same car except the So Cal car is rust free & a 4speed and the other one is a rusty with a C6...but I am drawn to the rusty one for whatever reason and like it better. It only needs a cowl, floors, left rear frame rail & trunk floor...those are the major areas any way. The body looks perfect. I feel indifferent towards the 4 speed car & not sure why.

Less rust means less character? Less of a challenge maybe?
Perhaps so. The rusty doesn't have hockey stripes & the 4 speed car does. I like the look of a two tone hood and no hockey stripes. That's what first caught my attention about the rusty one and I bought it a year before the non-rusty so I had a long time to dream/plan out the restoration.

Sorry Mark for the hijack/therapy session.

Mark , you can weld in some plate steel, so ....

I can set you up with an extra 351C to put in the trunk.

That way the mustang will match your new blue chevelle :rolleyes:

looks like a brown radio/gauge bezel on the pass side floor?

left and right A pillar trim?

steering column?

Mark , you can weld in some plate steel, so ....

I can set you up with an extra 351C to put in the trunk.

That way the mustang will match your new blue chevelle :rolleyes:
Hmmm $125 X 12 = ?????
The proud milkman said it equals PRICELESS :angel:

Back