The 72 Sprint Coupe is toast

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After figuring replacing the interior, frame, and body parts needed to bring this thing back to a 72 Sprint, there is no way to save this car. Practically every piece would have to be replaced and that's just not possible and still make the car worth it. So if you need any 72 Coupe parts. Let me know. The Interior is Black and the Exterior is Red (I did find white and blue where the painter missed)
How much for the in-dash harness? What about the cat by the sidepipe?:D

Please PM me about the harness. - Thanks!

Sorry to hear about loosing a classic.

If you were closer I might be interested in the rear axle.

Jeff

Finally pulled up the carpet on the PS today. Looked worse than it did from underneath.
Did you find a build sheet?!? lollerz
It amazes me how these cars rust in different places. Where you find rot on 1 another of the same year in the same area will be pristeen there and rotted somewhere else. Weird!

who ever said this car is the mosty rotted they seen, i seeen the most rusted fatsback today at the yard a 73 mach 1, litterally moss growing in the back frame floor quarters roof everything was crumbling!

How did you get that car loaded on your trailer without it buckling down the middle?

I could use the grill and the associated mounting hardware.

Sam

I could use the grill and the associated mounting hardware.

Sam
Sam, that is an old post - pretty sure Mark got rid of that a while ago.

I have new in stock 249.95

Don

Back