The Mach 1 is Done

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Car looks awesome. love the blue. Glad you have it back and two years isn't to bad, I have not driven my car in 25 years! Should have it back in a couple more weeks, but my brother and I will still have to put the interior together and patch the floor. Enjoy yours and again it looks great.

It looks GREAT! CONGRATS!

I really like seeing the correct 73 Mach 1 striping. And that blue is tough to beat.

That car might just be calendar-worthy!

Enjoy and please keep the pics coming.

Ray

First class work. I'm impressed with the tight schedule you maintained. Gotta love the blue glow. From experience, it will draw much attention.

First class work. I'm impressed with the tight schedule you maintained. Gotta love the blue glow. From experience, it will draw much attention.
It may have taken two years but they accounted for that when they made up the final bill. They charged me a reduced labor rate since my car was used as filler work in their shop. They did a great job and it saved me $3K on the final bill. ::chili::

Amazing looking car. I don't believe I've seen a 73 in blue glow with the argent hood & stripe. Looks totally awesome! Post up a pic of it in the sun too.

Back