UCA bushings..where?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oh dam

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
1994 GT Coupe
I cant seem to find them at the typical mustang sites (unless i am not looking right) i just want the bushings not the whole shaft assembly. Does anyone know where i can find them?

Typically not sold separately from the UCA's themselves. Folks like Opentracker may have them (www.opentrackerracingproducts.com).

Do you have the rubber bushings or thread on ones? Rock auto has just the rubber bushings,if you have thread on you'll have to get the whole shaft assembly proaboly.
ah crap i dont know. Just looked in there and seen they were broken. do you have pictures to tell the difference?

Check out Advanced Auto Parts web site. They do offer both the screw in and bushing type.

There is a difference between oem and aftermarket control arms for the parts.

Thanks, Jay

doesnt look like they are threaded. what do you think? they are factory original UCA

xpdamv.jpg

5kkt4g.jpg

25g8ljk.jpg

f2vkow.jpg

1z1twna.jpg

IMO, maybe it would be worth the additional $$$ to get a couple "new" replacement upper control arms from Don @ Ohio Mustang. This would alleviate the aggravation of replacing the shaft assembly & bushings and you would get clean parts with new ball joints !!!

Thanks, Jay

oh dam,

Got my arms from Opentracker Racing products due to this from the website

Excerpt: Improve the handling of your classic Ford with ORP's Standard Upper Control Arms. ORP Standard Upper Control Arms are designed for the classic Ford enthusiast looking for a performance edge without breaking the bank. We have the shaft kit taken apart and de-burred, pre-lubed and properly adjusted with the tab welded on to keep the shaft kit nuts from coming loose. These arms also work very well with the 1" upper control arm drop for added performance. Fully assembled and ready for installation with new ball joint and 90° zerk fittings.

http://www.opentrackerracingproducts.com/streetupper/

One nice area is the welded tab on the shaft nuts that will keep them from undoing themselves. Just one more option!

mustang7173

oh dam,

Got my arms from Opentracker Racing products due to this from the website

Excerpt: Improve the handling of your classic Ford with ORP's Standard Upper Control Arms. ORP Standard Upper Control Arms are designed for the classic Ford enthusiast looking for a performance edge without breaking the bank. We have the shaft kit taken apart and de-burred, pre-lubed and properly adjusted with the tab welded on to keep the shaft kit nuts from coming loose. These arms also work very well with the 1" upper control arm drop for added performance. Fully assembled and ready for installation with new ball joint and 90° zerk fittings.

http://www.opentrackerracingproducts.com/streetupper/

One nice area is the welded tab on the shaft nuts that will keep them from undoing themselves. Just one more option!

mustang7173
That's what I said!:p

Latest posts

Back