What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quench heads came back from the machine shop.

IMG_15811.jpg

IMG_15821.jpg

What rear springs are you running on your car?

ME?
Yes, sorry, didn't realize I was gonna be on the next page. It looks like the back sits higher than stock. I was wondering what rear springs you went with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quench heads came back from the machine shop.

IMG_15811.jpg

IMG_15821.jpg

What rear springs are you running on your car?

ME?
Yes, sorry, didn't realize I was gonna be on the next page. It looks like the back sits higher than stock. I was wondering what rear springs you went with?
They are whatever Don at OMS sells, not sure on the brand . I just call and tell him what I want and he sends me what I need. But yeah it is a little high but think it will settle in nicely

Tried finding some clips for my vinyl roof. Got angry then installed speaker covers. Finally had the underside of the hood sprayed. This weekend paint. Can't wait

Lookin' good! I'm sure if you talked with Scott, you have a fine plan. Just make sure you run some Rust Bullet (or whatever you're using for rust treatment) into the frame rails and cross-member, because you'll never get another chance to do that again once you zap down the floor pans (I also learned that from Scott).

Me - I just shot Don a note to get some quarter panels ordered. I'm planning on knocking out the cowl damage this weekend, and hopefully be ready to tear into the trunk area and quarter panels next weekend!

Got the HB today! When I ordered from Amazon on Sunday (3 days ago) I was offered one day shipping (to arrive on Tuesday for $35.99) or two-day shipping (to arrive on Wednesday [today!] for $19.99 or standard shipping (to arrive between Thur and next Sun for $9.99) or SuperSaver shipping (to arrive between Thur and next Tues for FREE). I chose SuperSaver for FREE and got it today, saving $20. SWEET.

The new builder and I will be back at it tomorrow evening.

Sad news is that the old timer that finally stuffed it back in the 'vert two weeks ago was just diagnosed with brain cancer the day before yesterday, and the wife and I are heading to Idaho Friday for a visit before his surgery next Wednesday. For those of you who pray, please include Elton when you talk to the Man Upstairs. He's a tough old guy, but I think he's gonna need some help this time. Damn.

Doc

:( Sorry to hear that Doc. He's in our prayers for sure.

Got the HB today! When I ordered from Amazon on Sunday (3 days ago) I was offered one day shipping (to arrive on Tuesday for $35.99) or two-day shipping (to arrive on Wednesday [today!] for $19.99 or standard shipping (to arrive between Thur and next Sun for $9.99) or SuperSaver shipping (to arrive between Thur and next Tues for FREE). I chose SuperSaver for FREE and got it today, saving $20. SWEET.

The new builder and I will be back at it tomorrow evening.

Sad news is that the old timer that finally stuffed it back in the 'vert two weeks ago was just diagnosed with brain cancer the day before yesterday, and the wife and I are heading to Idaho Friday for a visit before his surgery next Wednesday. For those of you who pray, please include Elton when you talk to the Man Upstairs. He's a tough old guy, but I think he's gonna need some help this time. Damn.

Doc

Got a call from the muffler shop late today. Said a few little details to finish up in the morning and she would be ready by the time I got off work:D
Cool Roy, I didn't get a chance to tell you how awesome your car turned out!

Got a call from the muffler shop late today. Said a few little details to finish up in the morning and she would be ready by the time I got off work:D
Few details :angel:

1- Let smoke clear from parking lot

2- wash melted rubber off of 1/4 panels

3- try and wash off donut marks in parking lot

Roy I told you to be the first to do it, now your third, maybe fourth :D

1st uncle

2nd cousin with gun

3rd muffler guy

Anybody else want to do some burn outs in Roy's car, before he picks it up ?

1st uncle

2nd cousin with gun

3rd muffler guy

UPDATE Roy you are now officially after Nance and Mike

1st uncle

2nd cousin with gun

3rd muffler guy

UPDATE Roy you are now officially after Nance and Mike
Me Too - Me Too!! :D :D :D

LMFAO!!! Nice touch, Don.

Latest posts

Back