What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my daughter, Genevieve, for her first ride in the Mustang. And yes she is only 3, just kind of tall for her age. She loved it! She told mom she only wants to ride in the Mustang from now on.

image.jpeg

Installed the 1" lowering blocks in the rear. Going on a mustang cruise on Saturday in SW Wisconsin then will start the front suspension rebuild.

Before shot.

image.jpeg

looks good! After I tore up my spring perches, I added a piece of 1 inch squae tubing under the block (in the hollow area, with a bit of silicone to hold it in place and a gusset under the perch

21317ut.jpg

Will do. On the Lowering blocks just a heads up. I ordered the 1" kit from Speedway. It needs some slight modification to work and just order the blocks, the U-Bolts that come with the kit do not work. The centering pin on top of the block needed to be ground down just a hair to fit in. The u-bolts they send are 3 1/8", ours require 2 3/4" so I stopped down at my local suspension shop and they made up a full set for me while I waited. I also went with 1/2" instead of the stock 7/16" so I had to drill out the holes in the plate slightly.

IMG_1984.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back