why I've been gone.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you are ok! I did the samething in 1970, the only differance was I was driving my mothers 1969 Fairlane Cobra,428 Cobra Jet.I wasn't power braking it. The Goodyear polyglass tires were a joke on that car. when it started getting sideways I overcorrected and wound up on the other side of a ditch up against a barbed wire fence. Bad thing was I did not have permission to be driving the car. Made for a very long afternoon.

Hey welcome back Eric. Glad no one was hurt but it´s still a bummer. I really liked those rims a lot.

Where did you find the new rims? I read that they have been discontinued..... :-(

Hey welcome back Eric. Glad no one was hurt but it´s still a bummer. I really liked those rims a lot.

Where did you find the new rims? I read that they have been discontinued..... :-(
I found them while doing a search online for turbine wheel images and clicked on the image. I havn't tried to order them yet . I hope they are still making them:(

I just checked the American Racing web site and when you click the vintage wheels section it is still listed with the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back