Local Part Suppliers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Mac

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Sportsroof
Whilst sitting here one night bored out of my mind I performed a search for Mustang parts and Mustang Corral was one of the sites listed. I clicked on their link to see what they had and it looked like they had a pretty fair selection of parts, both new and used. As I looked around a bit more I returned to their main page and found that they are located in Edwardsville, IL just a short drive from here so I decided I needed to visit them soon and, yesterday was soon enough.

After I got off yesterday morning the wife, my youngest, Jake (14 years) and I headed out to Edwardsville to check the place out. The drive was only 35 miles and that alone sure helps in the fact that I won't have to pay for shipping! We met Tim and wandered through their shop. They have quite a collection of both new and used parts with several donor cars out back and the prices were pretty comparable with other places that deal in larger quantities.

With that we now have two decent parts suppliers near us, Mustang Corral and Mid-America Classic Mustang here in St Charles, our go to guys for used parts and service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for noticing the ad, I grew up there it was a great place to keep me out of trouble! I learned a lot they are both very knowledgeable on all things Mustang, They are my half brothers, But brothers just the same!

Shawn turned me on to the 71-73 mustangs they still have my first one in the back for parts I bought it from them in 1985 for $500.00 it was an H-code 72 mach 1 I gave it back to them in the early 90's when I moved out here to Utah. It was rusted beyond repair for me at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back