Hey There

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medley314

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Notchback - 302 4 bbl Edelbrock
I have had a 72 Notchback that I rebuilt pretty well complete last winter. It has been fun and I have learned quite a bit, lots of trial and error.

DSCF2572.JPG

DCP_0055.JPG

DCP_0041.JPG

DCP_0035.JPG

DCP_0064.JPG

DCP_0135.JPG

DCP_0143.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Cool!! Welcome to the perfect place to show it off.

Very, very NICE!!

WELCOME aboard!!! Based on your having "completed" your restomod, I am sure that you will bring a lot "to the table" as the rest of us go through our "journey."

I look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Again a SINCERE welcome.

BT

Welcome aboard! I am in the process of restoring a 72 coupe with a 302 Ford Racing Crate motor! Love to see more pics and hear some stories about your build!

::welcome::

Welcome to our family. Look forward to methods and mod you did to your mustang. THE DIVERSITY

Welcome to our family. Look forward to methods and mod you did to your mustang. Don't you just love the DIVERSITY that a group can express into a car.

Again welcome and everyone is big on seeing pic's

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome fellow Canadian sweet car love the color scheme.
The nova Scotia Mustang club are planning a trip thrpugh Quebec City (Levis) and down into New Hampshire next summer. As the timeline progress maybe we could set a drive through show and shine?

Beautiful car. You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of the engine with that air cleaner on when it's actually in the engine bay, do you? I'm thinking about getting one that style for my Mach and wanted to see how it looked under the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back