Introduction.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nosdelacruz

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang MACH 1
Hi there form salt lake Utah! I got my 73 mach 1 when i was just 11 years old. i still currently own the car being 17 now. It has a 351C, aluminum intake, carb, headers, custom out the side exhaust, c6 with 2500 stall, shift kit, and a ford 9 inch with 3:89 gears with a spool. It is a blast to work on and drive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see some Pics! Welcome from Chesapeake, VA

Welcome to the site, also from Utah.

Whereabouts in the valley are you?

Welcome to the site, also from Utah.

Whereabouts in the valley are you?
I'm in west valley what about you?

Alright pics comin later today, I only made 1 run on the car an it was terrible! I ran a 17.00 at 85 mph. I know I have a 15 sec car but when u wheel hop thru all three gears it'll get to ya!

Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada, what did you do to be able to purchase a car a 11...maybe it will light a fire under my 16 yr old son's butt!
It was my dads high school car, he had to move on in life so it sat for 12 years!!! Since I was a kid I always have always bothered my grandpa for the car. And when I was 11 my grandpa gave me a call and said come get the mach 1. 1 hour later put a battery in it fired it up and drove it home after 12 years of sitting!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back