351 4v ( 408 and TKX )

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin' awesome, Mike!  Man, that paint's about a foot deep, isn't it?  Beautiful! ::thumb::

Rod, there are some threads roaming around about quarter window roll-up conversions as well (regulators and hardware harvested from a '72 coupe/hardtop parts car).  I did that to mine with the intent to add aftermarket power windows - haven't gotten the SPAL universal motors installed yet, though.
Thanks Eric!

Got the right quarter glass installed. Moved to the door glass. I bought new glass and the left went right in with little adjustment. The right side was not the case. Adjusting glass I found the curvature to be off and warped.  :mad: The door not even close to closing. Called the glass guy he's sending me another one. Pulled the carpet down from the rafters. Been holding on to carpet for awhile.

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2500.JPG

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2515.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the right quarter glass installed. Moved to the door glass. I bought new glass and the left went right in with little adjustment. The right side was not the case. Adjusting glass I found the curvature to be off and warped.  :mad: The door not even close to closing. Called the glass guy he's sending me another one. Pulled the carpet down from the rafters. Been holding on to carpet for awhile.
Moving right along. Questions on the felt window guides that rub on the glass. Did you recover them? If not they might still have grit in them that will scratch your brand new glass. Did the glass come with the arch in the center that would fit power windows?

Moving right along. Questions on the felt window guides that rub on the glass. Did you recover them? If not they might still have grit in them that will scratch your brand new glass. Did the glass come with the arch in the center that would fit power windows?
No arch in the glass for power windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike it’s coming alone nicely, let me know when it’s done. If I can talk the wife into it I will trailer mine there, and we can go to the cruising grand together again. I really enjoyed that night with y’all. Tim

Looks good Mike, glad your making some progress.

More progress to report. pre drilled the holes for the console. Installed carpet,trim panels,package tray with some new speakers and backseat.

Next door panels.
Your really rockin on that car. Looks good........... and new.

Back