• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351 4V Torker for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I have a very nice 351C Torker for sale. This is for the 4V heads. The intake is in very good condition ,no porting or stripped threads etc.... I have glass beaded it and it is ready to install. Asking 125.00 + the ride. These are a very good intake for the Cleveland for the price. I was going to run this intake,but can't because of the ram air on my car. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempting. Was thinking of mothballing the stocker and 4300 for a Torker and 750cfm Holley. Hmm... :)

Rich

Very tempting. Was thinking of mothballing the stocker and 4300 for a Torker and 750cfm Holley. Hmm... :)

Rich
I used to run this intake with an 850 dbl pumper.Made a very strong combanation. I would be running this intake right now,but I just cannot get rid of my ram air sustem. I ran it on my car before I had the ram air.I actually ran it with my factory Q code air cleaner,non ram air. I am running an Offy intake right know with a 770 Holley street avenger. I know I wiil never use this intake again no use in it sitting around. Make me an offer.

I ran a similar combination (Modified Torker with a Holley 4781) "back in the day" behind my 7500 RPM 4V open-chambered headed Cleveland.

It definitely got the job done on the track:).

BT

I used to run this intake with an 850 dbl pumper.Made a very strong combanation. I would be running this intake right now,but I just cannot get rid of my ram air sustem. I ran it on my car before I had the ram air.I actually ran it with my factory Q code air cleaner,non ram air. I am running an Offy intake right know with a 770 Holley street avenger. I know I wiil never use this intake again no use in it sitting around. Make me an offer.
Sad enough all those posts about the ram air is making me look into that now. :p Hate to say, I'm going to pass on this. Best of luck on the sale nonetheless. :)

Rich

Still have it ? Do you have pics of this ?

Back