'71 Sportsroof

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hijack a thread, But i recently acquired a 1973 Mach 1 that has a 3/4 vinyl roof on it. I need the trim for the rear of the vinyl, was this a factory option in 1973? I will try to get a few pics of the car on here for you. BTW it is a barn find that hadn't been started in 25 or so years!

012513160644.jpg

012513160601.jpg

One more close up......the car has had a paint job at one time.....

012513160612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hijack a thread, But i recently acquired a 1973 Mach 1 that has a 3/4 vinyl roof on it. I need the trim for the rear of the vinyl, was this a factory option in 1973? I will try to get a few pics of the car on here for you. BTW it is a barn find that hadn't been started in 25 or so years!

Bob,

I have the trim you are missing on my car that I will not be using.

Let me know.

Thanks,Jay

Bob - Very nice car. And I agree your vinyl top represents the factory-type of option for the sportsroofs and Mach I's.

Obtaining the Marti report will help fill in the blanks showing how it was equipped when delivered from the factory.

Please keep us posted on your progress in bringing tht car back to running/driving condition!

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Back