73 Mach1 Project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Engine bay - final wiring, various hoses, AC condenser, distributor, etc. Now ready to fire it up.

20200615_121427.jpg

To comply with regs for registration, direction indicators need to be amber in colour and RHD conversions can't have flashing brake lights as indicator. The original RHD conversion had painted lenses in front and the reverse lights painted and used as rear indicator. I didn't like the painted lens look and managed to find a sealed indicator light that fitted almost perfectly into the front indicator housing. Not far off the original clear pattern. I'm still to decide what to do with the rear indicators.

spacer.png
spacer.png
20200617_160938.jpg

20200617_161158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to come together and engine bay looking sharp

Luckily mine had the rear indicators done in amber, not sure if lenses were custom cut or purchase somewhere? If you like I can have a closer look and see if any part number and/or brand on them. I just changed the wiring and bulb sockets to suit and the tail lamp sockets are easy to get from Ashdown Ingram or similar.

Good luck with firing her up.

Back