• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Mustang Mach 1 Vinyl Roof Trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salhi_aemr

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe Blue ( Sold )
1970 Mach 1 Red ( Sold )
1972 Mach 1 Gold ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Green ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Vert Yellow
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Pewter
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue
1971 Mustang Fastback Red
[url=https://ibb.co/dW1eva][img]https://preview.ibb.co/kxpoov/Mustang_Collections.jpg[/img][/url]
Ok guys, I found these in my garage and I am open to offers to sell them to someone that can use them. They came off from my 73 Mach 1, it was a dealer installed option and I did not put the vinyl roof after restoration so trying to sell them. I think they can be also used to different trim if they are cut. Its 2 pieces. Open to offers. Located in 70503

View attachment 37511

View attachment 37512

View attachment 37513

Dealer installed? I don't know they look different then the factory installed. Was that a full Vinyl roof or 3/4 ( that was the factory option)? The trim for a 3/4 factory installed would be worth a pretty penny and in demand.

3/4, there is other pictures attached but they don't show, click on them

Here is the factory installed 3/4 vinyl roof.

-pic from the 1973 brochure:

1973 Vinyl top option Mach 1.JPG

The one for sale here is just as the seller has indicated; dealer-installed.

Ray

I have the 3/4 vinyl trim and clips for a 71 through 73 Mach 1. I redid my bosses 1971 Mach 1 years back and he did not want to put the vinyl top back on. Molding are in excellent shape as are the clips. If anyone interested I can send pics to phone.

Back