Chip Foose

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ford used RED in the 50's They keep changing colors. Black , Gold, Gray, Red, Metallic Gold, Green have all been used.

I am pretty sure this is not the only car in their shop at one time. Most shops keep several going to they don't get stalled waiting on parts or things to come together.

...it's all just cosmesis (1 :preservation, restoration, or enhancement of physical appearance.) in this case, enhancement of physical appearance.  A pure case of a builder finishing it off with his perspective of cool.  He's pretty good at it.  Just sit back a wait.  Like the saying goes...don't be too quick to judge.  

Some see how things won't work while others believe it could, and will try...kinda like, No Guts-No Glory.  We don't read too much about concours resto guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
6dce6a62a0d214c762cb59f6a51c1b29.png
0147a93a8df7090f950a043a4a5df348.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engine bay is just beautiful. Nothing else to say other than -home run. However, below the bumper, the front valance, for a heavily modified car, is so boring that it saddens me. Bone stock??? On a perfectly original car , yes!! Don't mess with a stock rebuild by putting in a personal touch but on this build...? This was Chips chance to put his spin on it and I have to say It looks safe. TOO SAFE. Oh well. It will never ulter my respect for the man, I guess I was just looking for something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or is having the nose shorten move those tires more forward and make the track appear too wide, too far apart?

I know he built it but he built it to look stock. Meh is how I see it too.

abc3ef3cb358071a330495557986b082.png

I have very limited cable so I do not get any of these cool automotive shows. Has there been any more progress on this?

Not that I have seen mate, guessing they will wait for the big unveil now

ad254032fb94f60b0c7323021e378124.jpg

Seeing that stage of the build is exciting. The other thing it does is tell me just how far away from there my build is lol. How many hours of body work awaits me.

b72e4ec11dfb36954be354792695d6dd.jpg
c90697204766b81f2635478c982c2c95.jpg
cd1867e6cba1d979c581cca2347e4c17.jpg

Say hat you want but in that pic where the guy is sitting in the rear window I just love the lines and shape of the car's quarters and how it all blends in together!

Say hat you want but in that pic where the guy is sitting in the rear window I just love the lines and shape of the car's quarters and how it all blends in together!
nope...

Looks beautiful but God I hope he doesn’t run that stripe right through the wheel flare and instead slash cuts it on either side.

Latest posts

Back