Crap!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Texas. What part of Michigan? Old Mustang plant at Dearborn or new one at Flat Rock?

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened again...this time was on I95 in traffic. Traffic let up all around me, then the guy in front of me slammed on his brakes again. Luckily everyone was ok, but the car didn't fair quite as well this time. The good news: now I officially have a drivetrain, wiring harness, computer, brakes, interior, and a bunch of miscellaneous parts for the '71. The bad news: I have no collision coverage on my insurance policy, and I'm too broke to get another car at the moment. Sucks! Anyone here local to me have any cheap cars???

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356301222.471417.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356301242.707549.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356301275.970137.jpg

I still haven't found a car. I've been in St. Louis since last week for work and I test drove a 2010 V6 5spd. The car was really nice, but they wouldn't move enough on the price. I was gonna buy it, cancel my flight and drive home 17 hrs to CT. Oh well, the search continues...anyone have anything? As much as it sucks that I wrecked the '00 I'm itchin to strip it and finish the '71 :)

Back