Crap!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer! Sorry to hear that, but as long as you and your son are both ok, that´s the most important thing.

Almost there...Just need to paint the new hood and bumper, and get a new a/c condenser. I put the bumper on for a pre-fit until I paint it. :) I cut a section out of my old bumper to fix the hole in the new one.

9f47935e.jpg

a05e878e.jpg

acfc04ac.jpg

57f0c6db.jpg

34a3d8d2.jpg

b7546e80.jpg

562c4454.jpg

bro , you impress the heck out of me with your talent. glad no one was hurt in your little fender bender, on the bright side, you got a nice new setup. let me know about our e-mail discussion when you get back on the '71.

Alright, so I finally got around to painting the new hood and bumper. I was gonna just paint 'em blue, but at the last minute after I sprayed the base coat I decided to go a little crazy. So, three days and about 15 hrs of airbrush time, here's what I came up with :D

0a72800f.jpg

0a72800f.jpg

0a72800f.jpg

Damn Good Job.... That Is Some Great Looking 3-d Effect On Those Flames, But The Skull On The Hood Scoop Might Scare The Little Kids Away !. Now, You Have To Put A Big Bugshield On The Front So All Of Your Hard Work Wont Get All Stone Chipped !,,,,,, lol,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually did the scoop about a year ago and didn't want to get into the whole thing, but when I wrecked it, I had to have something good come out of it! As for scaring the kids away, my kids absolutely love it!!! I had to airbrush just the skull w/out the flames on paper for them! As for any other kids, I hope they're scared enough not to touch it! ;)

Back