Custom Tail Lights

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I was able with the last few contributions to have an actual prototype made directly from my computer file. I chose to go this route at this point because of the growing interest in these. I wanted to make sure they turn out perfect. I received the prototype this afternoon and it looks awesome!!! I still need to get the supplies to make the mold and the resin to make the first actual one. Hopefully within the next week or two, I'll be able to get those items and get one out to TheJ to fit it with some electronics and LED's. Here's a pic of the prototype:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356143820.671291.jpg

Any updates? I'm really excited to get a set of these in my hands!
As are we all, but he's still in the late stages of R&D. Patience, brutha! ;) :D

Just finished winding down from the holidays, tree down, lights off the house, etc... Unfortunately, for the next 2 weeks I have to be out of town for work training so they'll be no progress until I get back. Not to worry though...getting this done is high on my priority list now that the holidays are over!

Stay tuned!

Thought i'd share a photoshop i did. I just reshaped the 2013's to fit our car. Simple enough.

tailights.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol well maybe i should try harder lol

How about this? Hey Obsidian sorry if i dont have the coloring right, i just used the image of your mold and colored it to what i thought might be closest.

lol well maybe i should try harder lol

How about this? Hey Obsidian sorry if i dont have the coloring right, i just used the image of your mold and colored it to what i thought might be closest.
That's a freakin cool picture! Tail lights look good too.

Jim, I've been drooling since the first post! However, my wife wants me to part with my 71.......

I've been trying to tell her fully restored its worth about 3 times what it is as it sits... and she still wont listen..... says I should drive a "normal"car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back