Exterior Color 1971 Coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDM

Reaction score
My Car
Ford Mustang 1971 Coupé
So guys,

Considering I am going to completely take this car (1971 coupe) apart I have been think a lot about coloring this thing. At the beginning I thought I would keep it original and paint it exactly the same way (winter blue poly?)

photo.JPG

But recently I have been leaning a lot towards an off-white color with some thin bright blue horizontal lines across the side (wheel height).

5L75E15P23Mf3J53Nbc8d4bbf3783a8851105.jpg

What are ya'll thinking about this?

Any personal preferences?

Rowan

Last edited by a moderator:
So guys,

Considering I am going to completely take this car (1971 coupe) apart I have been think a lot about coloring this thing. At the beginning I thought I would keep it original and paint it exactly the same way (winter blue poly?)

But recently I have been leaning a lot towards an off-white color with some thin bright blue horizontal lines across the side (wheel height).

What are ya'll thinking about this?

Any personal preferences?

Rowan
Ilike the winter blue poly. Nice color. but thats just my opinion. good luck

Go blue on bottom Orange top to support the Field Hockey Team and get them to pose with it! I am joking of course!

I usually lean towards keeping them the original color, but go with what you like best. I'm a big fan of the off white (Wimbledon White)

I agree with everyone else, the Orig Winter Blue is a really nice color, but its is your car and you have to live with the color choice, pick what ever makes you happy.

Are you all serious guys?!? :p I was really hoping you would all say go for the off-white so I would stop hesitating ^-^ Anyway, thanks for posting your preferences, nothing better than some honest opinions (cause thats why I asked).

Cheers and I'll keep you guys posted.

Rowan

Back