LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND IN MY BACKYARD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really DON'T need to think about this idea :D

I just tell myself I'll be a better man drilling out spot welds and repairing the cowl and the rot left on mine :-/ all the while watching my friends ripping and rolling to car shows :mad:

I really DON'T need to think about this idea :D

I just tell myself I'll be a better man drilling out spot welds and repairing the cowl and the rot left on mine :-/ all the while watching my friends ripping and rolling to car shows :mad:
Me too buddy, me too.

Now that is interesting.... I tooka look at your set up, I do like the 71-3 lowered even though I'm an old guy (lol). The problem I see at the moment is transporting it. I really need to think about this idea.
There's more to the suspension setup I installed than just the lowering ( it changes the susp geometry)..It puts the car more on par with a modern setup with the benefit of a locked on rails type of handling but not so bad of a ride..I gotta tell you it's basically the same set up I did to the Camaro minus the front coilover shock.http://www.pro-touringf-body.com/ I did the tublar arms special ball joints..delrin control arm bushings etc. It's the best money I spent & 1 of the best upgrades you can do. That car freaking handles & drives like a newer car It has such a locked in feeling ..You don't feel like your in a 1971 car..The 70's cars factory susp leave a lot to be desired. I forgot to mention I also did the bolt in subframe connectors which I'm also going to do on the stang..made a HUGE improvement !! I can't wait to drive the mustang since Shauns kit (street & track) is even NICER ! You better hurry since Matt pmed on the car & I'm going to grab him some better pics today. So as of now, he's first in line

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont you guys think classicguy can be a right owner for this car? He's been looking a lot and doing a bunch of interesting data question over the forum....

In case he didn't get to read this thread... This seems to be a great car and with Scott in the middle, anyone potential buyer knows this car is not a bad deal...

Dont you guys think classicguy can be a right owner for this car? He's been looking a lot and doing a bunch of interesting data question over the forum....

In case he didn't get to read this thread... This seems to be a great car and with Scott in the middle, anyone potential buyer knows this car is not a bad deal...
He already pmed me, he wants a q or m code 4spd matching numbers car

He already pmed me, he wants a q or m code 4spd matching numbers car

Ahh..ok! i just remembered him as one of the guys who´s looking intensively for a good car :)

Uruguayan I thought about it and contacted Q and he told me its a factory F code car if I remember correctly,but as he informed you I am looking for a factory Q or M car with 4 speed project. Not in a hurry but waiting for right car.

Back