Medium Blue Interior

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfootlarry

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang coupe 302
73 Mustang Convertible
My Drivers front seat lower cushion split, does anybody have a used standard upholstery cover medium blue that they would like to sell. The rest of my upholstery is perfect and I dont want to order an entire set. Thanks!!!

My Drivers front seat lower cushion split, does anybody have a used standard upholstery cover medium blue that they would like to sell. The rest of my upholstery is perfect and I dont want to order an entire set. Thanks!!!
Keep a lookout on eBay I got a really nice deluxe Ginger set for $66. The passenger seat is same as drivers so look for a passenger seat.

David

Keep a lookout on eBay I got a really nice deluxe Ginger set for $66. The passenger seat is same as drivers so look for a passenger seat.

David
Frankly, I would probably hit an upholstery shop and have them match your material. Either way, make sure your springs and foam are in good shape or you will lose another seat cover.

Kcmash

Is it another case of the 'Wallet Split"?

Tried to explain that to a friend who has the same condition on his driver's seat in a car he rarely drives. It's the 73 28K mileage vert I posted about recently. He initially said, 'But I don't carry a wallet'. Me: 'Your previous owner probably did.'

He had the 73 deluxe medium blue comfort weave material which he may have to order from SMS. Like yours, the rest of the upholstery is in very good condition.

Back