Mustang 50th Anniversary Charlotte 2014

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is 1/2 of the celebration. The other 1/2 will be in Las Vegas. THe show is sponsored by the Mustang Club of America with help from Ford and all of the mustang and ford based business that join in. This is not going to be a show promoter only interested in profit.

This is 1/2 of the celebration. The other 1/2 will be in Las Vegas. THe show is sponsored by the Mustang Club of America with help from Ford and all of the mustang and ford based business that join in. This is not going to be a show promoter only interested in profit.
So will I have to be a member to get my car in the show?

So will I have to be a member to get my car in the show?
I don't think so. They are communicating that the show is open to all Ford fans. I think you will be fine if not a memeber of MCA.

We are diffenately planning on making the trip. I actually posted a thread about it about two months back. Any info on travels or hotels would be a big help.
Trying to figure out where now to stay
Let me know. The car club I belong to has been talking about bringing a group down since we first started getting details of the event. Of course my husband and I are both planning on bringing our cars.

We are diffenately planning on making the trip. I actually posted a thread about it about two months back. Any info on travels or hotels would be a big help.
Trying to figure out where now to stay
Let me know. The car club I belong to has been talking about bringing a group down since we first started getting details of the event. Of course my husband and I are both planning on bringing our cars.
How many days do you plan on taking to make the trip?

Maybe I will have my car done in time, and as long as life doesn't get in the way I would love to go. I am in Virginia so it shouldn't be far out the way.

I just brought this subject up to the wife. She is pretty much down with it. I told her as long as the car is done by then it will be a given we are going. I am just dreading the drive from Ft. campbell with my two girls. Thats a lot of gas money and stops lol, but a great experience.

I am not looking forward to the length of the drive myself, it is a bit of a trip from Nova Scotia. I am looking forward to the event.:)

They're doing an even in Vegas too for those of us on the west coast, that would be pretty cool but I don't really trust my car's AC to handle the CA/NV desert,lol

What is Charlotte 2014?
Celebrate the mustangs 50th anniversary. Only american production car to have 50 consecutive years of production. The corvette could take that spot but there was one year they skipped production. I think it was in the 60's

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I am already booked for a hotel down there. My husband is planning on bringing his car too. REALLY looking forward to the trip. :)

I was told by several hotel customer service departments that I could not reserve until 12 months in advance. It would be great for all of us to be in the same hotel as a meet and greet.

Back