Mustang 50th Anniversary Charlotte 2014

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to go, just have to wait and see how things work out. Hopefully we may have a 429CJ or Boss 351 to take there.

Roy, any further news on hotel availability? Just wanting to keep this post alive for others to consider joining in.
I just made this a "sticky" thread and it will stay at the top of the 7173 Mustang Talk forum. Hopefully this will keep the thread active.

No they had a soccer tourny come to town and has been covered up with that let me text her again right now. But for no more response that we got getting a couple of rooms will not be a problem, may not need a "BLOCK" of rooms:(

I am definitely going! I took my 73 to the 45th in Birmingham and I had a great time.

Mike

Roy, thank you for keeping the hotel contact close. In my case put me down for two rooms. It will be my father and I in one and Rick a friend of mine and possibly his wife in another. I am trying to line up four other cars to fill a car hauler, so I may be able to get 4 others that would need rooms. Problem is I will not have the others committing for a few more months.

Roy, thank you for keeping the hotel contact close. In my case put me down for two rooms. It will be my father and I in one and Rick a friend of mine and possibly his wife in another. I am trying to line up four other cars to fill a car hauler, so I may be able to get 4 others that would need rooms. Problem is I will not have the others committing for a few more months.
LOL if nothing else WE will be there:D

We are diffenately planning on making the trip. I actually posted a thread about it about two months back. Any info on travels or hotels would be a big help.

Roy, If worse comes to worse I can make the drive instead of a room. Only 3 hours for me. Let me know!
Cheap azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Uh.... I told you day 1 (PM) count me in. Apparently you forgot again. Just saying, If rooms for out of towners are a problem I have plan "B"

Roy, If worse comes to worse I can make the drive instead of a room. Only 3 hours for me. Let me know!
Cheap azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Uh.... I told you day 1 (PM) count me in. Apparently you forgot again. Just saying, If rooms for out of towners are a problem I have plan "B"
Not a problem yet cant reserve until 1 year in advance

How many people are really serious about making the trip to Charlotte in 2014? I have a friend in the hotel business and could possibly have a block of rooms set aside for us but need to know if people are serious.
Well I've been a Mustang guy since I was just a youngin' so my plans at this point is to absolutely be there!!!

That is what I found out when contacting the hotels to see first available time I could book hotels. I have it marked on my re-assembly timeline for the 72 to book the Charlotte hotel. In late March 2013

I used to live in Derita, about 20 minutes west of the track.

Loved that place.

Then I moved back to Pittsburgh.

Big dummy me. :(

Man, I wish it wasn't on the other side of the country. There better well be some pics on here afterwards though.

Back