Need help with seat belts please!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexican

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang grande
roof.jpgMy car has lap belts but no seat belts, i'm sure it came wit them from the factory but the guy who did the interior forgot to put them back and now i have no idea where the connections does anybody know the location?

My car has lap belts but no seat belts, i'm sure it came wit them from the factory but the guy who did the interior forgot to put them back and now i have no idea where the connections does anybody know the location?
Here you go....you can see the threaded hole in the upper right of pic forward from the coat hook.

34ijpfn.jpg

My car has lap belts but no seat belts, i'm sure it came wit them from the factory but the guy who did the interior forgot to put them back and now i have no idea where the connections does anybody know the location?
Here you go....you can see the threaded hole in the upper right of pic forward from the coat hook.

34ijpfn.jpg
Great! Thanks, i will start feeling for it, hope i can install the belts without messing anything up:D

It's easy to find through the headliner. Once I found it I used a small center punch to poke the hole and then threaded the bolt through the material. Didn't want an x cut as I thought it could start to tear later down the road.

It's easy to find through the headliner. Once I found it I used a small center punch to poke the hole and then threaded the bolt through the material. Didn't want an x cut as I thought it could start to tear later down the road.
That is a great idea, now, where can i find the seat belts with bolts and all?

I'd try Don at OMS, he might have some of the shoulder belts. As far as I know they're not reproduced. You also need the lap belts that have the catch for the shoulder belts.

I thought all these cars only came with lap belts no shoulder belts? Am I wrong

I have a spare set of driver quality shoulder belts and hardware. Not perfect but they are super cheap. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back