new '72 Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedad12

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Convertible
Just acquired my first muscle car - '72 Convertible, 351 Cleveland, mostly done, a few minor things to get it the way I want it. Looking for good resources for parts. Primarily now looking for steering wheel with Pony emblem and struggling to find the correct side A/C registers (vents).

72Mustangsm.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site and great looking convertible. They are never really "done", we always find something else to do to them!

::welcome::

Nice color combo on your convertible! You might start with the Marketplace forum on this site. Post a message for Don at Ohio Mustang Supply with your needs - seems like he always has something.

Welcome from Mustang Oklahoma. You might contact OMS (don) a site vendor to track down the parts you are looking for. Again, welcome to the site. Chuck

Welcome from coastal Alabama! That is a spectacular looking vert! Good find & good purchase!

Just acquired my first muscle car - '72 Convertible, 351 Cleveland, mostly done, a few minor things to get it the way I want it. Looking for good resources for parts. Primarily now looking for steering wheel with Pony emblem and struggling to find the correct side A/C registers (vents).
Great looking ride...steer clear of the steer dear.

Nice looking Ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back