new '72 Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME aboard!

It appears that you have a Beautiful 1972 Convertible!

As several Members have noted, Don at Ohio Mustang Supply might be able to meet your parts needs. Mike at Motor City Mustang is also a very good source for original (used) parts. Both of these individuals are Members of this Site and I can personally attest to their being 100% standup guys.

I encourage you to take some time and review the different Forums. Please do not hesitate to post up on any thread that catch your interest. I also invite you to take a look at a special look at the Weekly Fun Question Forum, a vehicle we use to elevate General Members to VIP status without them having to pay the $25.00 subscription fee. Here is the link:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-is-the-weekly-fun-question--5488

Again, Welcome to the Site and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Great looking car. How about an interior shot? Do you have an aftermarket steering wheel and want an original etc. I know we can help.

Welcome to the site.
has a 13" aftermarket steering wheel that is ugly with no center cap. I wouldn't mind an original, but will probably settle on an aftermarket, but I want one with a pony emblem for horn cover. So far the only ones I've found are Grant, but a few guys I've talked to that has the Grant have had issues with the horn cap staying on.

Will get some interior pics soon. Right now, got it all apart putting AC in it. It had AC originally, but someone in history past took it out. Texas heat, the AC is a must, even though it is a convertible! :)

Hi and ::welcome:: to yet another 72 convertible. I gotta say that yours is one of the coolest verts I have ever seen!

Love the color combo, the wheels go well with it and the stance is just right. Looks classy.

Respect!

Hi and ::welcome:: to yet another 72 convertible. I gotta say that yours is one of the coolest verts I have ever seen!

Love the color combo, the wheels go well with it and the stance is just right. Looks classy.

Respect!
I agree. Way cool car and color combo..also Welcome to the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just acquired my first muscle car - '72 Convertible, 351 Cleveland, mostly done, a few minor things to get it the way I want it. Looking for good resources for parts. Primarily now looking for steering wheel with Pony emblem and struggling to find the correct side A/C registers (vents).
John's Mustang is in Houston. Let him know what you need... I've gotten to know him and he use to run a restoration shop. He probably has what you need and he's closer.

Nice Mustang! Welcome to the site...glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Nice car! Welcome from Houston, Texas! Home of heat and humidity.

I know what you mean about needing a/c. Classic cars need a/c down here or its just too hot to ride most days.

Just acquired my first muscle car - '72 Convertible, 351 Cleveland, mostly done, a few minor things to get it the way I want it. Looking for good resources for parts. Primarily now looking for steering wheel with Pony emblem and struggling to find the correct side A/C registers (vents).
I have the vents

Do you need L , R or both

Just the louvers or housing too?

email

[email protected]

Don

I need both, louvers and housing. I looked all over your website but I couldn't find them. Send me a link or a price either one so I can order.

Thanks.

I have the vents

Do you need L , R or both

Just the louvers or housing too?

email

[email protected]

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back