NFL Playoffs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the happy dance!! Gooooo Seahawks..What a good game.
Duuuuuude that was awesome. What a good game. I was born and raised in the Seattle 'burbs so I go for all the Seattle teams. So freaking stoked for these playoffs!
Hope the Ravens beat the Broncos so that they have to go through Foxboro...that is if the Pats beat Houston. I think they were favored by 9 last time I checked. Luckily I can watch football in the garage while I'm working on the rust bucket. Good Luck!

Duuuuuude that was awesome. What a good game. I was born and raised in the Seattle 'burbs so I go for all the Seattle teams. So freaking stoked for these playoffs!
Hope the Ravens beat the Broncos so that they have to go through Foxboro...that is if the Pats beat Houston. I think they were favored by 9 last time I checked. Luckily I can watch football in the garage while I'm working on the rust bucket. Good Luck!
With the Broncos defense it will be tough on Flacco. If Denver gets a lead, I think it will be lights out. However, if the Ravens can get a lead the Denver D will have to play off the receivers. It will be a hell of a game.

Go 'Hawks!!!

Great come back by the Seahawks, awsome game and a six-game winning streak. Two plays before Griffin's knee blew out I told the wife it was obvious his knee wasn't holding up and should be pulled before he did further damage. Not sure why he wasn't.

I'm a Niners fan myself (raised in the SF Bay Area most of my life). But I have respect for the Seahawks, especially after the ass whopping you gave us in that last game. ::help::

I think you'll take it to the Falcons and if we make it past the Packers, it'll be very interesting to host you guys in Candlestick. Hoping for different results if we both make it that far. ::beer:: I bought my girlfriend a Marshawn Lynch jersey for Christmas and still owe her two more dinners (already covered her for 1 for a total of 3) from a bet. :-/

Rich

Great come back by the Seahawks, awsome game and a six-game winning streak. Two plays before Griffin's knee blew out I told the wife it was obvious his knee wasn't holding up and should be pulled before he did further damage. Not sure why he wasn't.
Ya me too...But not the first time i seen a limping QB refused to leave the game...And i heard alot of comments about who would play with a knee brace on?...Well they should of watched old Dan Marino play...When that guy walked on too the field im suprized he could move...He had more braces and gear on than robocop...lol...But it is a shame when players are hurt and afraid to put such a big game in the back up hands....Plus playoffs biggest games of the year and maybe there lives...Its hard not too want to play.

I'm a Niners fan myself (raised in the SF Bay Area most of my life). But I have respect for the Seahawks, especially after the ass whopping you gave us in that last game. ::help::

I think you'll take it to the Falcons and if we make it past the Packers, it'll be very interesting to host you guys in Candlestick. Hoping for different results if we both make it that far. ::beer:: I bought my girlfriend a Marshawn Lynch jersey for Christmas and still owe her two more dinners (already covered her for 1 for a total of 3) from a bet. :-/

Rich
Ohh my..Got to watch out for football bets;) Hehehe...And great gift...thou im not sure if i like the new jerseys...I guess im still stuck in the past...I got a few old ones and old throw backs..lol

Yes, other than the 1st quarter it was an awesome game. They (Seahawks) will need to be better than they were today next week!!...
Maybe...We will see...one thing about football...You never know which way that ball will bounce sometimes...You could have the best team....and get all the yards....But a few fumbles or tipped passes and your team beats its self...lol...reason why i like football thou..Every team has the talent..But counts how good they work together and little luck thrown in...For better or worse..lol

Me too!! Born and raised seahawk fan...Even if i move...I'll still be a seahawk fan...winners or losers..i will allways stand behind them.

WOOT! Was listening to the game while swapping A4LD's in my step dad's ranger.
Ohh ya...I had to do that a few games my self...One game the tv we could see the game..But not hear it...We tuned the radio on am seahawk channel 610 am here...and lisined too them anounce it...funny thing was..the radio guy was better than normal tv ones!!..lol

Ohh no..what year of ranger? I own and drive a little 97 ranger....but i think mine has the 5LD trans in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich
I would love to see SEA meet SF @ Candlestick. My wife is a Niners fan, so I know how you feel. :D

I'm a Niners fan myself (raised in the SF Bay Area most of my life). But I have respect for the Seahawks, especially after the ass whopping you gave us in that last game. ...

Rich
I lived in the Monterey California area, so I'm also a Niners fan, but several years ago relocated to Washington State...the Seahawks grew on me. I was probably one of the few fans watching the Niners/Seahawk game rooting for both teams.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh no..what year of ranger? I own and drive a little 97 ranger....but i think mine has the 5LD trans in it.
1988. Bought a second trans as a core to rebuild for the 4.0L swap we'll do this year, but the existing decided to check out before we were ready. Hope the "core" trans works and lasts a bit. :-/

Latest posts

Back