• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

parts updated 7/14/14 NEED STUFF GONE MAKE OFFER

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one i already have cut out of a car thats nt bad its fixable.. pm me an email or number i can send pic to

Do u need the outter part pictured or actual top hat inside?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rottted around the bottom

Looking for the part that is pictured that is rusted away, the outer portion, sorry not sure of what its offically called.

I have one i already have cut out of a car thats nt bad its fixable.. pm me an email or number i can send pic to

Do u need the outter part pictured or actual top hat inside?

Up anyone want these seat plat forms? New ones are 85 a piece these are 100 a pair! Drivers side needs a little wrk

Im looking for

two "A" pillars..the plastic pieces that run down from the windshield

All moldings around headliner

and sail panals with molding by rear window

A pillars are no good. But I have the head liner trim.

well if you are cutting up the car could i possibly buy the strut rod cross-member? i have been trying to get a hold of this piece for what seems like for ever. but if not thank you for your time.

p.s. also is anyone know of anyone who possibly might have it or sell it to me would you please let me know thanks!

I am looking for a decent pair of front weather seal channel extensions. The piece that curves down from the A-Pillar onto to the door jamb and holds the weatherseal on the front edge of the door opening.

I seem to have misplaced mine during restoration. They are part of every Mustang, so they should be out there somewhere!

What condition is the right-side quarter panel (entire section from back to door jamb and up to weld line in roof) in? Price? Shipping to 33134?

-Kurt

The whole shell was sold to a guy I know who is goin to restore it.I apologize for those who needed sheet metal from the car but good news it'll be saved!!

well if you are cutting up the car could i possibly buy the strut rod cross-member? i have been trying to get a hold of this piece for what seems like for ever. but if not thank you for your time.

p.s. also is anyone know of anyone who possibly might have it or sell it to me would you please let me know thanks!
I have one! PM sent.parts car #5 012.jpg

Up! For some newly added stuff

Up list updated again!

Prices lowered everything is o b o

Bump for lowered prices

do you happen to have the front and back seat belts and hardware?

or the radio?

Last edited by a moderator:
up a few things added!!! ask many more parts available

Up for the month!! Need this stuff gone

Back