Speaking of Garages

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You know reading rocketfoots post about his garage got me to thinking. I know that a shocking statement, but it would be nice if more people on this site would "build" thier garage on this site. There is plenty of room for everyone. I think its a cool feature on here. You can show case details on your car for all to see.

Good point! It's also simple to link your garage in your signature like I did! Makes it easy for everyone to find your vehicle info! :D

Not sure what you mean by garage. If it's my physical garage, where else but in America do you store a $2000 rusted out classic and keep $90,000 worth of vehicles out in the cold? A little guidance would be helpful.

Not sure what you mean by garage. If it's my physical garage, where else but in America do you store a $2000 rusted out classic and keep $90,000 worth of vehicles out in the cold? A little guidance would be helpful.
If you click on the "more" tab at the top of the page it will give you several options, garage being one of them. Then you can post pictures, give info about your car etc....

Well back to the drawingboard. Got the engine and trans out. Waiting for the 4 main block to get back from the machine shop. While I am waiting going to rebuild the front end and change the gearing from 456 to a 410. Also a shot of my work space.

IMG_0178-1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well back to the drawingboard. Got the engine and trans out. Waiting for the 4 main block to get back from the machine shop. While I am waiting going to rebuild the front end and change the gearing from 456 to a 410.
Careful with that hood up there a little to much jacking on the front of the car and it will go sliding, trust me on this one:-/

Latest posts

Back